25542RE: [energyresources] Hydrogen and Solar Energy Question

  • S Morningthunder
    Nov 20, 2002

      No, I didn't leave it out.

      "And, this is before taking into consideration the entire energy cost.
      It goes back to our dinosaur blood spooner. You've got to build the
      additional electricity and hydrogen generation plants, the cars, keep
      the roads up, mine the minerals, and build a distribution system for the
      hydrogen, plus keep all those people who build it alive and sheltered
      before you get to the net eMergy, before you have something that the
      rest of society can work with."

      There is a link at "entire energy cost" that takes you to a much better
      treatment of the theme than I might come up with.

      --
      A wall of infinite dimension stands before the present course of human
      evolution. It is the wise finitude of the Earth and its resources.

      Steve Morningthunder

      mthunder@...
      http://greatchange.org
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic