25525Re: [energyresources] A Symbol of Awareness

  • b
    Nov 20, 2002
      Hi Steve,

      SM> I have decided to give away some of the Dinosaur blood symbols to
      SM> members of this group. Obviously, I am limited as to
      SM> how many I can give away, so please be honest with yourself and me as to
      SM> whether you would wear it.

      Great idea. I wouldn't wear one myself but a
      bottle of the stuff (crude oil) sitting on my desk may carry the same
      philosophical weight.

      How does one get their hands on crude oil locally?

      (My dad used to have a furniture conditioner that was labeled as crude
      oil, but I don't know if that was a brand name or the real McCoy)
      --
      Cheers,

      mailto:b@...
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic