      Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2014 5:51 AM
      Subject: [energyresources] Mexico to begin imports of shale oil

      In the next few months, Pemex will begin importing light crude (aka shale oil) from
      the US to "generate more value" from it's refineries which I assume means US
      shale oil is cheaper in price than Mexican produced oil.
          I assume that other unstated arrangements are part of this import announcement
      which will be advantageous to the Mexican government in return for buying
      the oil from the US companies.

      No virus found in this message.