134537Re: [energyresources] Fw: Korean Birthrates

  • Dell Erickson
    Mar 9, 2014
      Despite the posts and facts to the contrary, Gerry still can't seem to get it.

      Growing population means growing debt.

      Stop population growth and not only growing debt stopped, but the
      probability is that the debt levels can be managed on its way down.

      Worse, from a nation point of view, his remedy of mass in-migration
      implies the replacement of an entire existing population. It's
      culture, laws, institutions. And ergo, reflect the 3rd rate nation
      and all the, IMO, cesspool governments and cultures the arrivals are
      coming from.

      Bottomline is that any society dependent on his assumptions is suicidal.

      Dell Erickson
      Minneapolis