august 4, tuesday session

  • CEJIcasiano
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2009
      dear student:

      tomorrow, august 4, we will have a classroom activity. please bring your laptops and clean sheets of yellow paper.

      we also need to reset our calamba shrine visit for late this month as i think visiting paciano rizal's los banos home is also worthwhile. however the grandson who administers the property just underwent surgery and is still indisposed at the moment.

      see you all tomorrow.

      best,
      MJI