special guest on Friday 11 FEB 2011, 11 a.m.

  • Carmita Icasiano
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2011

      dear student:

      we have a special guest coming to enderun this friday Feb 11, at 11am, Atrium--Jose Rizal Lopez, great-grandson of Paciano Rizal, and great-grand nephew of Jose Rizal.  required attendance meriting BONUS points.

      he will be talking about Paciano Rizal, and the Rizal Family life lessons.

      pls come with questions to ask him.

      for questions and concerns about this activity, send me mail or bring it up at class today and/or friday feb 4, 2011.
      --
      MITZIE J. ICASIANO
      Adjunct Faculty