Re: [endermologie] (unknown)

  • Suzy Pena
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2005
      I'm also very interested in obtaining training but in NYC. Does anyone have any information to share?

      Many Thanks,
      Suzy

      Alicia Esquivel <esquivel.alicia@...> wrote:
      Hi, I'm Maria Soto and I'm very interested to be an endermologie theraphist. I would like to be trained, did you know the place in Los Angeles to do that. (LPG has trainers in L.A.). Thank's