  • Alicia Esquivel
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2005
      Hi, I'm Maria Soto and I'm very interested to be an endermologie theraphist. I would like to be trained, did you know the place in Los Angeles to do that. (LPG has trainers in L.A.). Thank's

    • Suzy Pena
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 22, 2005
        I'm also very interested in obtaining training but in NYC. Does anyone have any information to share?

        Many Thanks,
        Suzy