Re: [endermologie] Digest Number 29

  • lynnecinderella@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22 5:15 AM
      TO WINNIE-INDAH,
      I STARTED MY OWN SMALL BUSINESS DOING ENDERMOLOGIE AND COSMECANIQUE FACIAL
      TREATMEANTS IN 10/03. I WAS TRAINED IN FLORIDA AND MADE MY BUSINESS INVESTMENT
      WITH LPG. I HAVE HAD OVER 30 CLIENTS AND MY MACHINE THE CELLUM6 WORKS
      INCREDIBLE,DIMINISHES CELLULITE,REDUCES INCHES, GOOD FOR LYPHATIC DRAINAGE, MUSCLE
      TENSION, AND ALL OVER WELL BEING. IT HAS BEEN A HARD BEGINNING BECAUSE PEOPLE
      HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE WORD ENDERMOLOGIE MEANS BUT ONCE PEOPLE TRY IT AND IF THEY
      HAVE HAVE THE DRIVE TO COME OFTEN AND EXCERCISE REGULARLY AND EAT WITH COMMON
      SENSE THE RESULTS ARE GREAT! LYNNE PIERCE-TRANSFORMATION MASSACUSETTES