new to group/my intro

  • elizabeth
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23 4:54 PM
      Hi Everyone,

      I am Elizabeth and I live in Ventura, CA. I recently lost 82 lbs and
      am going to also lose another 48. I would love to do something about
      all this cellulite and loose skin. I saw this procedure discussed on
      Oprah's website so thought I would look into it. I have been unable
      to find anyone that does this procedure anywhere in Ventura County.
      It made me realize I will have to go to LA for it which does not
      thrill me. But it does make me wonder if it would be a good thing
      for me to learn how to do given the lack of availability of this
      service in this county. I would greatly welcome and appreciate
      feedback regarding how I might look further into seeing if I can get
      this procedure done for me here in Ventura county and also feedback
      regarding what it entails to learn it and market it etc. How
      successful have all of you been thus far for those of you who started
      providing this service? What are the start up costs etc? How long
      does it take to learn how to do it? Is the machine itself expensive
      and is it small enough where you can take it to people's homes?

      Thanks in advance to those of you who can enlighten me at all about
      this subject. I look forward to being a part of this group and
      hopefully getting to know as many as you as possible.

      Sincerely,

      Elizabeth