Existing Endermologie Business Owners

  • slowdiver67
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2003
      I have been evaluating the LPG buisness opportunity for quite some
      time now and I am located in Southern CA. Michael Gibson at LPG has
      been very helpful with all of my questions.

      My question goes out to current LPG product owners and anyone else
      who can provide a meanigful response.

      Many of the existing Endermolgie providers operating today are
      affiliated with a Dr. (plastic surgeons, dermatologists, etc.) I am
      an entrepreneur and don't have a medical background. I know that a
      medical background is not needed to operate the equipment, but a DR.
      affiliation is helpful.

      First, regarding the recruitment of the Endermologie technicians,
      what is the best way to recruit these people and what should their
      salary be? Do you target existing massage therapists?

      Second, any suggestions on how to get a Dr. affiliation?