Re: Wellbox

  • mv_gibson
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2013
      Great email from phillips979:

      2 years ago, I purchased the Wellbox from Ebay. It had never been used and was half the price of a new machine. The only accessory I had to purchase was the filters.

      When used frequently and along with the skin care products, the results are wonderful. I have no complaints and have saved hundreds of dollars by not going to a spa for treatments.