Wellbox

  • mike@iso-beauty.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2012
      For those of you that have used the Wellbox, please take the time to let everyone know about your experience and results.
    • mv_gibson
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 14, 2013
        Great email from phillips979:

        2 years ago, I purchased the Wellbox from Ebay. It had never been used and was half the price of a new machine. The only accessory I had to purchase was the filters.

        When used frequently and along with the skin care products, the results are wonderful. I have no complaints and have saved hundreds of dollars by not going to a spa for treatments.