more Russian rework 98k's on our web-page. . .

  • Dennis Jay Kroh
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2002
      We just updated http://www.empirearms.com/Nazi-98k.htm and added
      about thirty more HAND-PICKED Nazi 98k rifles for your perusal.

      Having just arrived home from Louisville last night, I spent the
      hours between then and now mostly catching up on my correspondance,
      shipping orders received since I left, and logging-in the many items
      I was able to acquire at Louisville. Sleep? What's that??? ;^>

      I have yet to go through our want-lists and since nearly all the long-
      guns were shipped to us (only the handguns could be taken on the
      plane) I have to await their arrival before a proper "new stuff" page
      can be composed and published (I'm thinking early next week).

      Dennis Kroh, owner, Empire Arms
      e-mail: kroh@...
      95 Seminole Ave, Ormond Beach FL 32176
      (386) 677-7314 FAX only (386) 677-7324