New Stuff for Tuesday, September 4th, 2001. . .

  • Dennis Jay Kroh
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2001
      I'll be leaving at oh-dark thirty on Friday for ATLANTA to attend the
      gun show at the North Atlanta Market Center. We will not be bringing
      any inventory to sell as my main purpose for the trip is to pick up
      some ammo that is being delivered there and to meet a customer who is
      selling us the remainder of his collection. However it does mean
      that I will not be around from Friday onwards here at the office.

      This is a rather short "new stuff" list as most of the purchases we
      have made over the past few weeks found willing buyers who had
      already listed those items using our "want-list service". There are
      several cool handguns recently acquired (most being consignments from
      a retired police-officer) and some interesting and inexpensive long-
      arms (including a beautiful CMP Garand and some Russian ex-sniper
      rifles).

      It also features a ODD-LOT listing of ammo that we do not have enough
      of to list on our ammo-page.

      In case you were wondering we do once again have SWISS K-31 Schmidt-
      Rubin rifles in stock (and reloadable ammo for them as well).

      I expect to publish a rather large "new stuff" list sometime the
      middle of next week.

      Here is today's "new stuff" list:

      http://www.empirearms.com/090401.htm

      Good luck!