new stuff for Tuesday, June 12th, 2001...

  • kroh@empirearms.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2001
      It's been a month and a half since we put out a "new stuff" page...

      Half of that time we were CLOSED while we were traipsing around
      Russia and the Baltics, and for the past week we have been getting
      caught-up with orders and other necessities.

      This time we have a pretty neat variety of items to offer you
      including some handguns, a bunch of interesting Finn and Russian
      Mosin-Nagants (including *MANY* classified as antiques, with no FFL
      required) and some Swede rifles as well as others.

      Unfortunately while in Russia I fried my digital camera while trying
      to recharge it and it is just being repaired now so there are NO
      PHOTOS at all for this list (nor can I make any until my camera is
      returned). I hope that my usual explicit descriptions will suffice.

      Anyway, without further ado here is the "new stuff" link:

      http://www.empirearms.com/061201.htm

      Good luck!

      Dennis Kroh, owner, Empire Arms
      e-mail: kroh@...