New Stuff from EMPIRE ARMS for Tuesday, August 7th, 2012

  • empirearms
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2012
      It has been a tough couple of weeks for us health-wise and although we have many hundreds of newly purchased items we have been too ill and short-handed to photograph any of them, until now.

      Here is an interesting assortment of a baker's dozen of neat handguns, each illustrated and described in detail. A similar list of another dozen or so pistols will be on tomorrow's "New Stuff" list.

      http://www.empirearms.com/080712.htm or
      http://50.63.246.42/080712.jpg

      Items purchased from this list should all ship either today or Wednesday.

      It is becoming more and more apparent that SOME of you have not (for some unknown reason) yet read our "Terms of Sale" page at
      http://www.empirearms.com/terms.htm
      If that describes you, please do so now.

      More "New Stuff" lists to follow, with several rifles lists early next week.

      Dennis & Desiree Kroh, owners
      EMPIRE ARMS
      email kroh@... to order
      NO PHONE ORDERS!