New Stuff from EMPIRE ARMS for Wednesday, June 6th, 2012 . . .

  • empirearms
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2012
      This is the first of two "New Stuff" lists we will publish this week:

      http://www.empirearms.com/060612.htm or
      http://50.63.246.42/060612.htm

      Our NEXT gun show will be at Market Hall in Dallas, Texas THIS WEEKEND on June 8th and 9th. It has been awhile since we have been in the Dallas area and as always we are looking to BUY whatever excess items you may have in your collections (or your ENTIRE collection) so if interested please send me an email IN ADVANCE so we can make plans to see you while we are there.

      As always we are *BUYING* better quality single items and complete collections, and are willing to TRAVEL to acquire them so if the poor economy isn't doing you any favors and you need to raise some needed funds remember: EMPIRE ARMS will treat you right! We ESPECIALLY want to repurchase anything originally bought from us, and guarantee to pay a minimum of 80% (often more) of what you paid (as long as you did not bugger it up while in your possession, of course).

      Good luck, and GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!

      Dennis & Desiree Kroh, owners
      EMPIRE ARMS
      click on http://www.empirearms.com/how.htm for instructions on ordering.
      NO PHONE ORDERS! Do NOT simply reply to this email!