PU-sniper scopes anyone?

  • kroh@empirearms.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2001
      We just received some Soviet 91/30 PU sniper scopes and mounts.

      These are original WWII scopes perfect for mounting on
      those "scopeless snipers" that we quickly sold a couple months ago.

      All have been arsenal-refurbished, and are in VG condition with
      excellent optics. Each includes both upper and lower mounts (all-
      original, with mounting hardware), leather lens-covers, and cloth
      cover.

      Price is $260 apiece, delivered.

      We had intended on publishing another "new stuff" page this week, but
      have really been much too busy to put one together. Considering that
      we are going to be CLOSED from Friday May 18th until June 6th it
      would be extremely difficult to get everything shipped before our
      departure so we will have to postpone that until our return.

      In case any of you were wondering, HotBoards has been doing a "server
      upgrade" since about Noon yesterday, so all of Tuco's forums
      are "down" until they get it back online (and I have no idea how long
      that will take... I don't think THEY know, either...)

      E-ya later!

      Dennis Kroh, owner, Empire Arms
      e-mail: kroh@...
      95 Seminole Ave, Ormond Beach FL 32176