New Stuff from EMPIRE ARMS for Wednesday, May 9th, 2012 . . .

  • empirearms
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2012
      We just added over a dozen Finnish M39 rifles to our M39 web-page at
      http://www.empirearms.com/M39.htm

      We also have nineteen new rifles for sale on todays "New Stuff" page:

      http://www.empirearms.com/050912.htm or
      http://50.63.246.42/050912.htm

      If you are receiving this list and we do *NOT* have a current FFL on-file for you (either your own C&R license or the FFL of the local dealer you use to order through) PLEASE see to it that you either snail-mail, FAX or scan and email us one ASAP as we will not accept orders from anyone whose license is not ALREADY on-file with us. This is standard practice in this industry and has been our
      policy for nearly two decades.

      NEXT weekend I will be travelling to Denver, Colorade to attend the Colorado Gun Collectors show with a table (to store the items I intend to purchase there). If you are planning on attending send me an email and perhaps we can meet (or, even better, bring stuff to the show to sell us).

      Between now and then we will publish at least two more "New Stuff" pages (including one with a bunch of handguns).

      Good luck, and GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!

      Dennis & Desiree Kroh, owners
      EMPIRE ARMS
      click on http://www.empirearms.com/how.htm for instructions on ordering.