New Stuff from EMPIRE ARMS for Monday, March 26th, 2012

  • empirearms
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2012
      It has been several months since we have offered and new handguns, so here are seventeen that we have recently acquired.

      http://www.empirearms.com/032612.htm or
      http://50.63.246.42/032612.htm

      I won't go into details, but it has been a very trying last three weeks. We are almost back up to speed though.

      We will be attending the TULSA ARMS SHOW this weekend in a buying capacity only. Our tables are located on the upper level, row 3A. Please stop by and say hello if you will be attending (better yet, bring some items for us to purchase).

      We do have several hundred newly-purchased military rifles that we have not yet listed for sale, and unfortunately it looks like mid-April before we will be able to produce any future lists featuring them.

      Good luck, and GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS and keep them safe!

      Dennis & Desiree Kroh, owners
      EMPIRE ARMS
      See http://www.empirearms.com/how.htm for ordering instruction
      NO PHONE ORDERS!