New Stuff for Thursday, June 2nd, 2011 . . .

  • empirearms
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2011
      I am finally able to move around and take some photographs, so here is part one of the hundreds of items we have acquired over the past couple of months.

      No handgun this time, but this contains quite a few surprises and includes many items we had never even SEEN before, much less offered for sale.

      http://www.empirearms.com/060211.htm

      Good luck, and GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!

      Dennis & Desiree Kroh, owners
      EMPIRE ARMS

      please send an email to kroh@... to order or follow directions posted at http://www.empirearms.com/email.htm

      *DO NOT* simply respond to this notification email as we will never receive it!