TULSA time!!!

  • kroh@empirearms.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 7:08 PM
      EMPIRE ARMS will be COMPLETELY CLOSED until Wednesday, April 11th, as
      we will be leaving at 5AM for Tulsa, Oklahoma attending the very
      large (4,000+ tables) gun-show held at the fairgrounds. We will not
      be able to respond to email, FAXes or phone-calls until our return.

      We will have two tables at this large show, located in the far-right
      (NorthEast) corner of the lower-level. I am not taking very much to
      sell there (we are limited to selling C&R's only to licensees at
      these out of state shows, and cannot sell to the public anyway) but
      we do intend to buy as much as we can possibly find. Attendees are
      invited to stop by our tables and say Hello and so on...

      We do ALREADY have a "New Stuff" list ready to publish upon our
      return to the office with about 30 VERY interesting items... I don't
      think it wise to get more specific at the moment but we have some
      real eye-poppers to offer. We intend to follow that up with
      another "New Stuff" list early in the the week afterwards(the 17th or
      so) consisting of some of our Tulsa purchases and other items already
      bought but not yet written-up.

      We have had a "box crisis" lately, totally running out of rifle
      shipping-boxes (which makes it hard to ship stuff). Hopefully the
      boxes that we ordered long ago and that SHOULD have been here the
      middle of March will arrive by the time we return or soon afterwards.

      Finally note that our area-code has changed from 904 to 386
      (translating to F-U-N on the phone-dial). The old one should still
      work for a couple months yet.

      E-ya later!

      Dennis Kroh, owner, Empire Arms
      e-mail: kroh@...