New Stuff for Wednesday evening, July 16th, 2008 . . .

  • Dennis Jay Kroh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2008
      This is the third installment of the most recent handguns we have
      acquired over the last month. It's been a while since we put a list
      out in the evening, so here it is:

      http://www.empirearms.com/071608.htm or
      http://64.82.96.51/071608.htm

      We have also acquired nearly a hundred very cool C&R long arms (with
      considerable variety, and as soon as we can get this ATF inspection
      behind us we will take photos and write descriptions of them for the
      next three or four "New Stuff" lists.

      Good luck, and GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!

      Dennis & Desiree Kroh, owners
      EMPIRE ARMS