New Stuff for Monday, April 28th, 2008 . . .

  • Dennis Jay Kroh
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 3:51 PM
      We have been kept busier than we want to be without offering anything
      new, but we have a considerable amount of new purchases to offer,
      including some rifles and (especially) pistols that we have never
      encountered before.

      We are offering HALF of the newly-acquired rifles today:

      http://www.empirearms.com/042808.htm or
      http://64.82.96.51/042808.htm

      The remaining half of the rifles (and all of the handguns) will be
      offered later.

      We will be leaving on Wednesday for a week-long buying trip up North,
      so anything that does not ship on Tuesday will not ship until the
      following Wednesday (May 7th).

      Good luck, and GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!

      Dennis & Desiree Kroh, owners
      EMPIRE ARMS