New Stuff for Monday, November 19th, 2007 . . .

  • Dennis Jay Kroh
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2007
      Here is the pistol list I promised you last Thursday.

      http://www.empirearms.com/111907.htm or
      http://64.82.96.51/111907.htm

      With our last list we had no less than twenty customers contact me
      about an item that was SOLD, saying essentially "I've been looking
      for one of those for AGES". Folks, I am not very good at reading
      minds, that is why we have had for over a dozen years offered our
      EXCLUSIVE WANT-LIST service at
      http://www.empirearms.com/wantlist.htm

      It is, essentially, an online form you fill out and click a button.
      That info is downloaded to my pocket PC / cell phone and when I come
      across one of the items you want I will contact you FIRST before
      listing it (or sometimes even before I purchase it). We sell 40-50%
      of the items we buy DIRECTLY to our customers using this service.

      Hope you all have a nice Thanksgiving. Good luck, and GOD BLESS OUR
      TROOPS.

      Dennis & Desiree Kroh, owners
      EMPIRE ARMS
      email us at kroh@... to order
      (do NOT use the link below or respond to this email by hitting
      the "reply" button)