New Stuff for Thursday, November 15th, 2007 . . .

  • Dennis Jay Kroh
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2007
      Here are some rather unusual rifles that we have picked up over the
      past month or so. . . a few of them we have never offered or seen for
      sale before.

      http://www.empirearms.com/111507.htm or
      http://64.82.96.51/111507.htm

      As always every item is unsold and available when this email is sent
      (and it should land in everyone's in-box at exactly the same time).
      We will mark items SOLD within a minute or two of receiving orders so
      we do not receive multiple orders for the same rifle.

      We will publish a handgun-only "New Stuff" list sometime on Monday.

      We have just uncrated the last of our Russian-captured Nazi 98k's and
      added them to our web-page at
      http://www.empirearms.com/Nazi-98k.htm . . . from this moment forward
      the only rifles of this type we will be able to acquire will have to
      come from the secondary market as the sources overseas are completely
      depleted. We are also running low on our UNISSUED Finn M39's and
      doubt we will be able to offer any more this nice by year's end.

      In two weeks EMPIRE ARMS will be attending the Small Arms Review show
      in Phoenix, AZ and thus will be CLOSED from November 29th until
      December 6th. We hope to be able to pick up some nice items at that
      show and already have some prospects lined-up.

      Anyway, good luck, and GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!

      Dennis & Desiree Kroh, owners
      EMPIRE ARMS
      email kroh@... to order
      NO PHONE ORDERS