New Stuff for Monday, September 10th, 2007 . . .

  • Dennis Jay Kroh
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2007
      Sorry it has taken so long between "New Stuff" lists, but we have our
      reasons.

      Anyway, here are a bunch of cool rifles for your perusal (all but one
      of them Curio & Relic eligible):

      http://www,empirearms.com/091007.htm
      or http://64.82.96.51/091007.htm

      UNADVERTISED SEPTEMBER SPECIAL!
      We are offering to our mailing-listmembers ONLY, some EXCELLENT-PLUS
      Finn M-39's manufactured during WWII by SAKO or VKT (your choice)
      with 100% bluing on the metal, mirror-bright bores in new-looking
      postwar stocks (squared finger-grooves) with very minor handling-
      marks on the wood from palletization during transportation and
      storage. Most retain their Finn arsenal-tags. These are $325 POSTPAID
      unril October 1st (sorry, no individual photos availabe).
      SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!

      Good luck, and GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!

      Dennis & Desiree Kroh, owners
      EMPIRE ARMS