New stuff for Wednesday, May 9th, 2007 . . .

  • Dennis Jay Kroh
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2007
      What the heck has Empire Arms been up to, you ask?

      We have spent three of the last four weeks undergoing an "ATF
      Compliance Inspection" in which several ATF agents were extremely
      thorough while inspecting literally tens of thousands of transactions
      we have had over the past fifteen years. We were essentially closed-
      down during this process and only now are able to offer some of the
      material we have acquired since before we left to attend the TULSA
      ARMS SHOW.

      This is a rather small handgun-only "New Stuff" list. As soon as I
      can photograph some of the many hundreds of rifles we have acquired I
      will publish (over the next few weeks) quite a few "New Stuff" lists
      featuring them.

      http://www.empirearms.com/050907.htm or
      http://64.82.96.51.htm

      Since it is currently raining (and, believe me, we NEED it), neither
      our phones or FAX is functioning so please utilize email for any
      communication or questions you may have, okay?

      By the way, we are down to less than a dozen of the Russian Nagant
      revolvers remaining (out of the four hundred we had initially) so if
      you were "sitting on the fence" thinking about obtaining any of these
      from us your opportunity will soon end (I seriously doubt we will be
      able to obtain more of them).

      Good luck, and GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!

      Dennis & Desiree Kroh, owners
      EMPIRE ARMS