New Stuff for Wednesday night, March 22nd, 2006 . . .

  • Dennis Jay Kroh
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22 4:39 PM
      We have not published a "New Stuff" page since February 9th, mainly
      due to my very active travel schedule (no sense offering items for
      sale if there will be nobody here to fill orders).

      We have not offered any HANDGUNS since December 20th, so that is what
      we will be concentrating on (for both this list and the one to follow
      it in a couple days).

      http://www.empirearms.com/032206.htm
      or http://64.82.96.51/032206.htm

      We will compile several more "New Stuff" lists (featuring rifles)
      early next week.

      Goood luck, and GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!

      Dennis & Desiree Kroh, owners
      EMPIRE ARMS