New stuff for Thursday, February 2nd, 2006 . . .

  • Dennis Jay Kroh
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2006
      Here are a couple dozen ANTIQUE RIFLES for your perusal.

      All (except one) are capable of being fired, and there are many
      interesting and historic types offered. None require the services of
      a dealer or a C&R license to be shipped (except to New Jersey).

      http://www.empirearms.com/020206.htm
      or http://64.82.96.51/020206.htm

      Hopefully this list will not be as hectic as the last one. . . when
      we first send these notifications out to our mailing-list we quickly
      get overwhelmed with emails (at times receiving ten to twenty EACH
      MINUTE) and it becomes quite a challenge to keep the page updated
      when items are SOLD.

      I have been asked WHY we do not accept phone-orders, and the simple
      answer is that the phone would either constantly be ringing or the
      caller(s) would get a busy signal and would not be able to get
      through so we prefer the email route (besides, I *HATE* to hear a
      jangling telephone). {;^)}

      Note that, once again, let me remind you to *NOT* simply hit <REPLY>
      to this email when you wish to order something, as if you do there
      will be a considerable delay before the email reaches us and the
      item will likely be SOLD already. Instead, use your email program
      to send an email to kroh@... directly so we will receive
      it right away and increase you chances at success.

      Good luck, and GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!

      Dennis & Desiree Kroh, owners
      EMPIRE ARMS