New Stuff for Monday, November 1st, 2004 . . .

  • Dennis Jay Kroh
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      Here are some neat items that I mostly acquired at the TULSA show a
      week ago, including some seldom-seen handguns and rifles.

      Don't forget to VOTE tomorrow. . . this will likely be the most
      important election for firearms enthusiasts ever. I only hope and
      pray that Florida does not factor into the outcome like it did in
      the 2000 election (I'm still trying to live that down).

      Here is the link for today's "secret-site":

      http://64.82.96.51/110104.htm

      As always EVERY ITEM is available the minute I hit the "send"
      key. . . it is not easy to keep the page up to date but I do the
      best I can (we often receive five or more "I WANT IT" emails a
      MINUTE during the first hour the list is out).

      I will ALWAYS IMMEDIATELY answer your email queries with either
      a "you GOT it" confirmation or a "sorry, you missed it" if someone
      beat you to the item. We also, as a matter of standard procedure,
      provide a tracking number as soon as your item ships.

      GOOD LUCK, and if you have any doubt about how we do things PLEASE
      READ our TERMS OF SALE at http://64.82.96.51/terms.htm (there were
      several who did not bother to do that last time and got miffed
      because they missed-out on items they really wanted).

      If you wish to order anything please send an email to
      kroh@... rather than simply replying to this email (that
      will certainly cause a delay and likely make you miss the item you
      wanted to purchase).

      Dennis & Desiree Kroh, owners
      EMPIRE ARMS
      e-mail: kroh@...