Empire ARms CLOSED until July 15th. . .

  • Dennis Jay Kroh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004
      Yes, it is true. . . I actually HAVE a life, and it isn't getting
      any longer as the days go by. :)

      Our office will be CLOSED from now until Thursday, July 15th.

      We have some family visiting from Chicago and will be attending a
      couple NASCAR races on upcoming Friday and Saturday nights, then
      spending some QUALITY time with relatives in a preplanned vacation-
      setting for the next week, and finally I will be travelling on a
      buying-trip for a few days further (in order to constantly acquire
      new items to sell it is absolutely necessary to travel to be able to
      purchase them unless one buys things "blind", which we never do).

      We have shut down our web-site in the interim as it would be
      pointless to offer things for sale that we cannot ship due to our
      absence. . . we hope you understand.

      Although we state on our website that we will have no email or
      internet access during this period, I will attempt to keep in touch
      with those who email us via my new hot-spot enabled laptop (if it
      functions as intended that is, no guarantees).

      It would (of course) be best if you wait until we are "up and
      running" again on the 15th to contact us.

      Happy INDEPENDENCE DAY, and I hope to hear from you when we are
      again in our office after the 15th.

      Dennis Kroh, owner

      use this link: http://64.82.96.51

      member of a rapidly vanishing breed:
      * 1999 - 175,000 Federally licensed firearms dealers *
      * 2004 - 10,350 Federally licensed firearms dealers