New stuff for Monday Night, June 21st 2004

  • Dennis Jay Kroh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2004
      Hello folks! I had intended to put this out right around 7:30 this
      evening, but had a bad storm locally, resulting in a loss of power
      and total blackout for the last 2 1/2 hours.

      Anyway here are most of the items we purchased whilst recently in
      Louisville, as well as some other unrelated purchases.

      Our server is still having problems resolving the IP address. If,
      when attempting to connect to our website and are not successful,
      simply substitute http://64.82.96.51 for every instance of
      http://www.empirearms.com and you should connect right away.
      Hopefully this problem will be rectified sooner rather than
      later. ;^>

      Here is the link for tonights "New Stuff" listing:
      http://64.82.96.51/062104.htm

      Good luck and GOD BLESS AMERICA!

      Dennis & Desiree Kroh
      owners, EMPIRE ARMS