New Stuff for Monday, May 3rd, 2004. . .

  • Dennis Jay Kroh
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2004
      Here is the remainder of items we purchased in TULSA and elsewhere
      last month.

      I hate to have to say this every time, but if ordering PLEASE send an
      email ONLY to kroh@... as otherwise there will be a delay
      in receiving your email (if you simply hit "reply" the email gets
      routed through the Yahoo servers before we get it).

      Also PLEASE give the full information (WHO you are, WHAT you want,
      WHERE you live, and HOW you are wanting to pay for it).

      Sending an email asking "is this still available?" is not effective,
      since if it is NOT available it will be marked SOLD already (unless
      it sold while you were typing your message, which CAN happen). You
      are better off if you assume everything NOT marked SOLD is available
      (we will let you know quickly if that is not the case).

      Also note that our servers can only accomodate several hundred
      customers at a time. . . if the link below appears not to work at
      first KEEP TRYING instead of sending us panicked messages that you
      cannot get in or the link is somehow broken.

      Here is the link to todays "secret site":

      http://www.empirearms.com/050304.htm

      Good luck, and GOT BLESS AMERICA and OUR TROOPS!

      Dennis & Desiree Kroh, owners, Empire Arms
      e-mail: kroh@...
      P.O. Box 2068, Ormond Beach FL 32175
      (386) 677-7314 FAX only (386) 677-7324
      web-site: http://www.empirearms.com
      <> our exclusive "new stuff" e-mail-list: