New Stuff for Tuesday, November 18th, 2003. . .

  • Dennis Jay Kroh
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2003
      After being closed for the past two weeks we are re-opening with a
      BANG!

      This is one of the largest "New Stuff" lists we have ever done, and
      EVERY firearm is photographed. This includes a collection of
      Swedish Mausers of a quality no longer obtainable from anyone.

      http://www.empirearms.com/111803.htm

      As always, EVERY item on this list is available and unsold at the
      moment we send out this notification.

      Good luck!

      Dennis Kroh, owner
      EMPIRE ARMS