Re: [empire-deluxe] help wanted ED and Win Me

  • Matthias
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2002
      I used to have that same problem but after I upgraded my graphics card
      it stopped happening.

      wasp2002nl wrote:

      >My problem is that on turn 1 the computer chrashed.
      >it freeze with the cursor is the sand clock (i don't know the english
      >word). the only thing i can do is reset (ctrl + alt+ del will work
      >sometimes)
      >
      >i have a via sound card on the motherboard. (irq 10)
      >i dont think its the video card, but maybe the sound card is the
      >problem. But i dont have any options to turn the sound effects off.
      >
      >i download it on the underground (v 3.11b) that wont work.
      >
      >luckely i have my own copy (legaly) of v3.0 that is working fine.
      >
      >Can somebody help me ??

    • Andrew Peiman
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 17, 2002
        solved some problems with ATI graphic cards. Maybe it will help you to.

        --- Matthias <xeno_mls@...> wrote: > I used to have that same problem but after I
        upgraded my graphics card
        > it stopped happening.
        >
        > wasp2002nl wrote:
        >
        > >My problem is that on turn 1 the computer chrashed.
        > >it freeze with the cursor is the sand clock (i don't know the english
        > >word). the only thing i can do is reset (ctrl + alt+ del will work
        > >sometimes)
        > >
        > >i have a via sound card on the motherboard. (irq 10)
        > >i dont think its the video card, but maybe the sound card is the
        > >problem. But i dont have any options to turn the sound effects off.
        > >
        > >i download it on the underground (v 3.11b) that wont work.
        > >
        > >luckely i have my own copy (legaly) of v3.0 that is working fine.
        > >
        > >Can somebody help me ??

        =====
        Have a nice day, Andrew.
        Webmaster of The Empire Vault - http://mirrordns.com/empirevault