playing ED via a modem

  • vog42269
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2002
      wheres a web site that provides multi player games for ED via a
      modem?
    • Randy.Rick
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2002
        No web site is needed. two players can call each other with modems
        and play against each other directly.

        It is also possible to connect 2 players over the internet using the
        program Tcall which emulates a modem.

        We've had trouble getting that to work for more than 2 people,
        although why isn't clear.

        steyrhahn

        I'm on yahoo instant messenger as steyrhahn.

        Talk to me and I'll show you how to do it.

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/