Re: [empire-deluxe] Wondering....

  • vb1der@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2002
      Actually, I have suspected that the numbers do not necessarily equate to difficulty, so I use one of each so there is always a 1, a 2 and a 3 computer version.   That way there is always a good mix of obstacles.

      In a message dated 1/30/02 12:03:52 PM Eastern Standard Time, empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com writes:

      When you guys play against the computer, what production do you make
      > the computer have?

         ...Randy...
      "My Mind is like Lightning.........One Brilliant Flash and Pooofffffffffffff..It's gone..."