Looking for players

  • sschu1973
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 29, 2002
      Hi everybody,

      I am looking for players to install something like an World-ED-
      League. Is anybody interested in? I think it would be very nice to
      play a leaguebased championship and maybe it is possible to install
      more leagues with promotions and relegations. Good idea or not?

      Greetings

      Stefan

      P.S.: I know that there are K.O.-based-Championships but my goal is
      to install a permanent league.
    • Chris Boddy
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 29, 2002
        I'm up for something like your idea for a league

        http://auctions.yahoo.com
      • Andrew Platfoot
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 30, 2002
          Hi

          How are you going with the setup. Ready to go?

          Andrew P

          http://my.yahoo.com.au - My Yahoo!
          - It's My Yahoo! Get your own!
        • rtyo348985@aol.com