Re: [empire-deluxe] Looking for players

  • slaughtrsg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 29, 2002
      If you want to discuss a game amongst just a few players, please do not email
      the entire group. Thanks.
      -- Emperor MaX Power
      www.emperormaxpower.homestead.com
    • sschu1973
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 29, 2002
        Hi everybody,

        I am looking for players to install something like an World-ED-
        League. Is anybody interested in? I think it would be very nice to
        play a leaguebased championship and maybe it is possible to install
        more leagues with promotions and relegations. Good idea or not?

        Greetings

        Stefan

        P.S.: I know that there are K.O.-based-Championships but my goal is
        to install a permanent league.
      • Chris Boddy
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 29, 2002
          I'm up for something like your idea for a league

          http://auctions.yahoo.com
        • Andrew Platfoot
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 30, 2002
            Hi

            How are you going with the setup. Ready to go?

            Andrew P

            http://my.yahoo.com.au - My Yahoo!
            - It's My Yahoo! Get your own!
          • rtyo348985@aol.com