Re: [empire-deluxe] Keeping ED alive

  • Surly Facebusta
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 10, 2002
      what to play live ED sometime? my icq # is 143702014 please let me know
      thanks, Justin

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 10, 2002
        I'm running the same configuration, except Windows 98 (with patches).
        Works like a champ.

        I've actually been pretty lucky that I've managed to avoid the various
        problems so many others have had with updates and upgrades. Let this
        continue; so mote it be.

        Steven Woodcock
        From the High, Cold, Snowy Mountains of Colorado
        http://www.gameai.com