Emipre Deluxe Strategy Guide

  • jagwho
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2001
      Hi all,
      I just recently discovered this newsgroup after getting back into
      playing ED after a long hiatus. I looked back and saw some posts
      relating to the official strategy guide for ED but there was little
      mention of where to get it since it is now out of print. Does anyone
      know where to acquire one or does anyone have an extra copy they'd
      like to sell? Thanks for any help,

      Jamie
    • Arnold Larson
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2001
        I bought a copy from amazon.com a few weeks ago; they had 2 copies available
        at the time.

        Arne