Re: [empire-deluxe] ed secure

  • gcjcdc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 13, 2001
      I just use it for play by email.....Weatherman
    • H101@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 13, 2001
        In a message dated 11/13/2001 9:03:46 PM Central Standard Time, gcjcdc@... writes:

        I just use it for play by email.....Weatherman

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Your message was a riot...  little did you know that Yahoo would insert an ad...  I had hoped it would transmit back, but let me describe it...

        The title is "Security and Fun"

        It goes on to advertise a "Tiny Wireless Video" with photos of a tiny camera and sexy female with a low cut black dress or slip...  with a badge on the strap...  now couple that with your single line response  :)

        Now...  did you mean to attach a file?  (there was none)

        Bill