ed secure

  • Outbox
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 11 2:48 PM

      Anyone here using this 'ED Secure software'?
    • gcjcdc@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 12 12:20 PM
        Yes....the eds software is a bit clunky, but it keeps everyone honest.

        Weatherman
      • Outbox
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 12 10:49 PM
          Is it useful for live head to head play or is it aimed at the play by email players?

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 13 7:01 PM
            I just use it for play by email.....Weatherman
          • H101@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 13 7:36 PM
              In a message dated 11/13/2001 9:03:46 PM Central Standard Time, gcjcdc@... writes:

              I just use it for play by email.....Weatherman

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              Your message was a riot...  little did you know that Yahoo would insert an ad...  I had hoped it would transmit back, but let me describe it...

              The title is "Security and Fun"

              It goes on to advertise a "Tiny Wireless Video" with photos of a tiny camera and sexy female with a low cut black dress or slip...  with a badge on the strap...  now couple that with your single line response  :)

              Now...  did you mean to attach a file?  (there was none)

              Bill