downloading ED

  • lance williams
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 7, 2001
      i recently remember this game from way-back-when. My uncle had
      installed it onto my first comp as a kid... i want it back.

      can anyone direct me to a place i could buy this or download it? it
      would be much appreciated. thanks
    • rtyo348985@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 8, 2001
      • giblets683@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 8, 2001
          Ok, I've sent an e-mail to the group leader at least twice requesting that giblets683@... be removed from this list. I don't want to be on the list anymore. Remove me from the list. Do I need to be any more clear? I don't want to be on this list anymore, and if I get one more message from it I'm going to be pissed. Cheers.
        • Tim Roberts
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 8, 2001
            Not to make one more message but...

            You can remove yourself by signing onto Yahoo and updating your profile (it
            will list all your subscriptions and give YOU the opportunity to remove
            yourself...)

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 8, 2001
              Oh . . . we are all so sorry you are getting upset Giblets. That is the
              same attitude you had when you ran out on the games you were in.

              Instead of crying about it, why don't you just remove yourself from the
              group? Go to yahoo and take yourself off.

                Ok, I've sent an e-mail to the group leader at least twice requesting that
                giblets683@... be removed from this list.  I don't want to be on the
                list anymore.  Remove me from the list.  Do I need to be any more clear?  I
                don't want to be on this list anymore, and if I get one more message from it
                I'm going to be pissed.  Cheers.

                LFDS,

                Andrew Nick
                "The Ayatollah of Chumpola"
                isthatthedoor?areyouwearingawire?
                http://members.home.net/anick/

              • gcjcdc@aol.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 9, 2001
                  NIck.....

                  Don't get into a pissing contest with a jerk....you can't win.  Just let it go, and with any luck none of us will ever hear from Gib again.

                  Weatherman