Re: [empire-deluxe] Re: [ANN] EDSecure v1.03

  • gcjcdc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2001
      Tim;

      With your help at the start, I have not had any problems with V1.02.  But I feel that I and everyone who uses eds should thank you for all of the work you put into it.  I have done some programing (basic and C++) and I know how difficult writing a program like eds must have been.  Thanks again.

      I have not heard anything about the ed knockout/round robin or eds tournaments since Sir L. left.  It would be ashame if they are gone.  Have you heard anything?  I did volunteer to be a GC but no one ever got back to me on that.

      Thanks.....Weatherman