edsecure and new machine

  • Jason King
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2001
      Tim, (or whoever knows)

      My new computer arrived yesterday, and I'm planning on installing it
      this week-end.
      I have an eds game on-going right now.
      What do I have to do to get the game moved over to the new box?
      I did look through the FAQs and edsecure postings but couldn't find the
      answer.

      Thanke
      Jason "Krieg" King
    • Tim Roberts
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2001
        Install EDS on the new machine. Then copy the edsecure.db from the old
        machine to the new machine. Then request a resend of you game. You'll be
        on track then.

      • slaughtrsg@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2001
          Tim, you should post these instructions on your website for reference.
          -- Max