Re: [empire-deluxe] Edsecure and windows 2000

  • Tim Roberts
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2001
      Microsoft deliberately took out the mail interface functionality in the
      newer versions of outlook. I believe that is what is causing your problem -
      try the generic MAPI2 plugin to see if that works (it does things
      differently). Since Microsoft's software has been the biggest virus
      spreaders - Microsoft has decided to nuke alot of functionality to prevent
      virus's (just wait - IE6 reportedly doesn't even allow plugins or java!).