[empire-deluxe] RSVP: Capital Cities in Empire Deluxe

  • dermott@interact.net.au
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 1999
      Some players think that each player should designate a 'capital city' at the start of the game and once it is captured, they are finished from the game. Do you think this is a good idea or a bad idea?
      (This is a poll using www.egroups.com)
      ----

      Please select one of the following:

      o Yes to Capitals
      o Fight to the bitter end

      by going to the following Web form:

      http://www.egroups.com/vote?id=923210784703

      Thank you!

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/empire-deluxe
    • Tom Murray
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 1999
        Massing all your forces around your capitol would be quite a different game. That could be good or bad. But I think the old way of someone resigning when there is no hope is the best. Although it might
        be a lil fun trying it a new way for a change...

        Tom Murray

        dermott@... wrote:

        > Some players think that each player should designate a 'capital city' at the start of the game and once it is captured, they are finished from the game. Do you think this is a good idea or a bad idea?
        > (This is a poll using www.egroups.com)
        > ----
        >
        > Please select one of the following:
        >
        > o Yes to Capitals
        > o Fight to the bitter end
        >
        > by going to the following Web form:
        >
        > http://www.egroups.com/vote?id=923210784703
        >
        > Thank you!

        > shop.theglobe.com * One Stop Shopping * Free Shipping in the U.S.!
        > Live Personal Shopper * Satisfaction Guaranteed * No Hassle Returns!
        > Accessories, Apparel, Gourmet, Jewelry, Kids, Outdoors, Sports, More!
        > http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/7
        >
        > eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/empire-deluxe

        eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/empire-deluxe
      • Bob Jackson
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4, 1999
          Oh, goody, I'm tired of playing ED, let's play 'Capture the
          flag'.

        • Epaphrod@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 4, 1999
            I think capitals plus X% destruction of enemie's cities = destruction

            eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/empire-deluxe